Our Low Doc
Home Loan Service
"Our expert mortgage brokers can help you secure a low doc property loan"
Want to secure the property purchase without the income documents?
Wondering if you can invest in real estate properties even though your income documents are not sorted? Low doc loan is an option for self employed people. As the name suggests the lenders require less income documents to approve the home loan however, it is an costly option and requires higher deposit.
Simply call us or send us a message today to find out more about how we can help you refinance the right home loan fast and easy for you.
Get the Financing You Deserve
All About Your Low Doc
Home Loan Options
Supporting Self-employed clients with home loan
The low doc home loans are available for self-employed ABN holders with at least two years of operating history in the same industry. To qualify for the low doc loan you would need proof of adequate income along with at least 20% of the value of the property as a deposit on top of the other associated costs such as applicable stamp duty, legal fees etc. It can be a suitable option for short term period while you organise your income documents i.e. two years lodged tax return or NOA of your income tax return from ATO and finally move on to a low rate full doc home loan. You may miss out on the available opportunities if your plan didn't include taking these options into considerations. You also might have a hard time securing the loan amount you want or the low doc loan terms suitable for you. Call us or send us a message today to find out more about how we can arrange the right low-doc property loan fast and simple for you.
The most important aspects and limitations of low doc home loan:
1. The Low Doc loan is only available to self-employed people
2. To qualify for the loan the applicant needs at least 20% value of the property as a deposit
3. To qualify for the loan the applicant's business activity has to be at least two years
4. Low doc loan can be used to purchase, refinance, cash-out and invest into other property, business, or anything really
5. The lender charges from 1% to 1.5% of the loan amount as a risk-fee and adds it to the loan amount at settlement
6. The Low Doc loan amount is limited to only up to 80% of the value of the property
Benefits of Low Doc Home loans
1. Fewer Documents: You provide fewer income documents compared to full doc home loan approval. Usually, your accountant declared income estimate along with business activity statements is sufficient.
2. Quick Funding: Since the whole loan is based on fewer income verification documents, therefore, the loan process and the funding is quicker in general.
3. Only Option: Sometimes it can be only options for some self-employed clients as they are waiting to lodge and receive all the tax return docs needed and the property needs to be settled before that.
4. Tax savings: Minimising your investment tax liability may be possible as interest expenses can be declared as tax deductions in some cases.
5. Loan Range: Low doc loans can be used to buy property to live in or as investment or refinance and cast out invest in whatever you like.
Disadvantages of Low Doc Home Loans
1. Higher Interest Rate - The interest rate of Low Doc loans are quite higher than general full doc loans which must be factored into the investment decision.
2. Higher Deposit- To qualify for the loan the min deposit is 20% of the value of the property. There is no LMI for low doc home loans.
3. Higher Associated Cost - The low doc loans usually have higher associated costs such as risk fee (up to 1.5% of the loan amount), application fee etc.
4. Not A Long Term Option - Due to higher than usual interest rate the low doc home loan is not a long term option and must be factored into the investment decision.
5. Limited to 80% of Value of Property - If the property valuation by the lender is lower than the contract price the applicant needs to cover the shortfall to reach the 20% deposit.
How we help our clients?
Easy and Convenient
See the benefits of using our expert mortgage brokers for your home loan.
1. Right Loan
We find the right home loan at a great rate from a wide range of home loan offers.
2. Free Expert Advice
You don't miss out on any available grants or concessions for your property financing.
3. Peace Of Mind
Knowing that a home loan expert is looking out for the best deal for you.
Our brokers will come to you & take care of the application until the home loan is settled.
5. Timely Funding
Get the home loan amount you want in a timely manner without any stress.
6. Premium Service
Most importantly you will get a five-star mortgage broking service and advice for free.
The Documents Required For SMSF Investment Property Loan Approvals
Documents For Self-Employed
1. Drivers license copy
2. Passport bio-pages copy
Proof of Income & Savings
3. Business ABN is at least two years old to show that business is operational for two years
4. Year to Date Income Declaration from your accountant stating your business income
5. Previous year tax return documents
6. Savings account statement showing the deposit or access to the fund.
Proof of Expenses & Liabilities
7. Everyday account statements for the past 90 days
8. Any credit card, car loan or personal loan statements for the last 90 days
Property Ownership & Costs
9. Council rate notice (if refinancing)
10. Current home loan statements for the last 6 months (if refinancing)
We can help...
Available Low Doc Home Loan Options
Your Property Financing Options
When it comes to finding a low doc home loan, the possibilities are somewhat limited as it is a relatively limited product and not all lenders do it. However, there are some good options and a relatively easier process compared to some other banks or lenders. Contact us for more information about low doc property loans and we’ll be happy to explain the options and help you find the one that suits your needs and preferences best.
Variable Rate Mortgage
The Right Loan for You
Refinance to a variable rate mortgage is very popular in Australia. Golden Key Mortgage & Finance finds its clients among the most competitive interest rate loans to refinance. We would be happy to discuss the details of the variable rate mortgage and customise it in order to suit your specific needs and financial situation. Are you wondering that if you have a good rate? Contact us to find out if you’re eligible, and whether this would be a good fit for your needs.
A Brighter Future
It’s easy to get lost while navigating all the different types of loans available for home buying. The Fixed Rate home loan could be the right one for you, but it’s important that clients understand all implications before signing something they could later regret. Contact us now in order to discuss the benefits and disadvantages, and together we’ll decide whether this is the right mortgage for you.
Split Rate Mortgage
Prospective Property Owners
We have been helping clients around Sydney area with their real estate investments. The Split Rate Mortgage is popular for some, but may not be appropriate for everyone. Call us to learn more about the implications and to find out whether this would be a good mortgage for your financing needs. We will provide all the necessary information for you to make an educated decision so that you can relax knowing that, you made the best decision.
Interest only Mortgage
Savvy Property Investor
You repay only the interest on the borrowed amount usually for the first one to five years of the loan, although some lenders offer longer terms. Your monthly repayments are lower because you’re not paying off the principal. At the end of the interest-only period, you begin to pay off both interest and principal. These loans are especially popular with investors who plan to pay off the principal when the property is sold, having achieved capital growth.
Low Doc Mortgage loans
Loan for Self Employed
Low Doc home loans are designed for self-employed people who don’t have all the financial documents providing proof of income usually required to secure a home loan. The low-doc mortgage loan can be both variable and fixed rate home loan. Navigating a path through the mortgage maze can seem confusing – especially with so much document required by different lenders. Golden Key Mortgage brokers in Sydney will help you along the entire process.
Other Common Mortgage types
Seasoned Property Owners
There are so many other types of home loans available in the market catering to different kinds of home loan borrowers. The following loans are very specific and suits borrowers with certain circumstances such as Construction Loans, Introductory Rate Loans, Bridging Loans, Line of Credit / Equity Line, Reverse Mortgage etc. Call a Golden Key Home Loan Broker in Sydney today and take the guess part, out of your mortgage financing plan.